DSG Global (Vantage Tag System Inc), a leader in GPS based fleet management for the golf sports industry, is looking for a Field Technician to fill a full-time position based. This Technician will serve clients all around US territory and perform the duties of installation of DSG solutions as well as service and support. Training on all DSG solutions, their installation and service will be provided.
The ideal candidate will perform all assigned field work associated with both contract and service jobs for the company. This individual will establish good relationships with the associated clients and communicate onsite conditions and work results to supervisors, project managers and other parties affiliated with the job, as appropriate.
Complete assigned field tasks, including (but not limited to):
o Installation of DSG solutions; TAG, TEXT and TOUCH.
o Perform any necessary upgrades to software.
o Troubleshoot and repair DSG solutions as needed.
o Improvise changes and help to develop best service and support practices where necessary.
· Coordinate with Head of Operations to understand the scope of work involved and ensure tasks are completed both timely and in a manner that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
· Assist in creating change orders if additional work is required beyond the original project scope.
· Maintain high standards of professional conduct and honor all internal and external commitments.
· Assist in promoting and marketing the Company.
· Follow the Company’s safety guidelines at all times.
· Self-directed/motivated and drive-for-results-oriented.
· Experience with some basic electrical wiring
· Experience/exposure to CRM software tools, e.g., salesforce.com
· Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
· The ability to lift up to 65 pounds on a periodic basis.
· Wiling to travel within territory required (all around US).
· Periodic evening hours required for meetings and customer events.
· High School diploma
· Knowledge of GPS based technologies.
· Knowledge of electrical and control systems.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong technical aptitude coupled with commitment to on-going training & development to stay current with changes in the industry.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
Vantage TAG Systems is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of fleet management solutions for the golf industry, as well as commercial, government and military applications. The company was founded by a group of individuals who have dedicated their careers to fleet management technologies and have been at the forefront of the industry’s most innovative developments.
The company has developed the TAG suite of products that represents a major breakthrough as the first completely modular fleet management solution for the golf industry. The Executive Team has over 50 years’ experience in the design and manufacture of wireless, GPS, and fleet tracking solutions. The company has been successful in attracting some of the top sales and marketing talent in the industry to market its products.
The TAG suite of products is currently sold and installed around the world in golf facilities and commercial applications through a network of established distributors and partnerships with some of the most notable brands in fleet and equipment manufacture.
Our Core Principles: Everything we do at DSG reflects our core principles. We believe in thinking out-of-the-box and challenging the status quo. The way we do this is by making our solutions reliable, simple to use, cost effective and meaningful.
A rapidly growing, dynamic high-tech firm in Surrey, BC, is looking for an energetic and intelligent Client Services Manager to assume the role of coordinating all customer service activities of the company.
DSG Tag Systems was formed by a team of technology development veterans with extensive experience in the golf industry. Their mission was to build and deliver a breakthrough solution to age old challenges faced by golf facility operators in managing and protecting their mobile fleet assets while also enriching the golf experience.
Responsibilities will include
Responsibilities will include
Please contact email@example.com with your resume!
We would like to thank all applicants; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Main Job Tasks & Responsibilities
Education & Experience
VANTAGE TAG SYTEMS INC (VTSI). is expanding its team of technical professionals in the Operations Division. The Operations team is focused on the timely and effective delivery, installation and service and support of our inventory to new and existing clients in the golf sports, agriculture and trucking industries.
To meet growing demand, we currently require an operational leader with a background in operational processes, coordination and some intermediate technical expertise to help manage field technicians, shipping and CRM.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a highly motivated, strategic, and disciplined leader to get in with a global and publicly traded company that still retains a boutique culture, and build upon the success of VTSI’s technology. The Head of Operations will contribute to significant impacts in the future of VTSI as we embark on our next chapter, and the future of fleet management. This role necessitates a forward-thinking leader with a global mindset, able to imagine the future of advanced GPS design, delivery, management and influence others to help build on that vision. As the division grows, this position will be integral in building functional interactions between the different teams and establish operational principles.
Working together with the VTSI team, the Head of Operations & Logistics will:
Key Skills & Abilities
Job Type: Full-time